Underwater Hockey Australia is the peak body for the sport of Underwater Hockey in Australia. We have more than 800 players and officials across Australia.
Becoming a member
Underwater Hockey Australia membership is administered by the Australian Underwater Federation.
- AUF membership
- UHA membership
- Membership to your respective state body
- Limited injury insurance (it is recommended that players consider taking out additional personal accident/injury insurance)
You can join or renew your membership via the AUF's secure membership portal.
Membership inquiries should be directed to the AUF Membership Officer at memberships [at] auf [dot] com [dot] au.
How to lodge a claim
In the unfortunate situation where you need to lodge an insurance claim please undertake the following steps:
- Collect any relevant documentation
- Complete and send the following email template
The account manager for the AUF insurance policy is:
Account Executive / Team Leader
OAMPS Insurance Brokers - SPORT and LEISURE Department
Information for clubs
The following resources have been posted for use by clubs/branches:
- AUF Player Waiver Form
- The AUF has insurance coverage includes a level of cover players trying the sport.
- New players are advised to complete and sign the waiver form.
- New players should join as full members within four sessions.