Underwater Hockey Australia (UHA) seeks applicants for the position of Australian Team Manager (Elites & Masters). The position is a two year appointment for 2015-16.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the Elite & Masters teams at the 2015 Trans Tasman and the 2016 CMAS Underwater Hockey Championships.
Responsibilities of the role includes:
- Coordinating team financials, uniforms, travel, accommodation and training camps
- Providing general assistance to the players, coaching and support staff
- Assisting with the preparation of the team throughout the competition
- Traveling with the team for the duration of the competitions
- Liaison with competition officials
- Conducting post competition evaluation
Travel expenses, accommodation, registration and team uniform costs will be fully subsidised.
Interested applicants should lodge a written application containing the following information:
- Name and contact details
- A current CV
- A brief outline of relevant Underwater Hockey coaching/playing/management experience
- A brief written statement (max 250 words) outlining your suitability and the value you would bring to the role
Applications should be sent to (committee [at] underwaterhockeyaustralia [dot] org [dot] au) by 1 December 2014.